Chris specializes in solar thermal installations for heating domestic hot water and pools. He graduated from UBC with a Masters in Electrical Engineering, and was a senior engineer for 6 years in the telecommunications industry before changing fields to renewable energy. He has successfully completed the CanSIA Solar Thermal Installer Examination, and the Canadian GeoExchange Coalition Installers’ and Residential Designers’ Courses, as well as courses in Photovoltaic installation and design.
- New Federal Grant for Solar Energy May 28, 2021
- Tesla Powerwalls Still Available for Immediate Delivery September 24, 2020
- VREC’s COVID-19 Response March 23, 2020
- VREC is a Living Wage Employer April 1, 2019
- 24 Hours a Day of Solar Energy July 24, 2018
- Proposed Amendment to the Net Metering Program May 25, 2018
- Not Everyone is Paying More for Electricity in BC April 2, 2018