Chris specializes in solar thermal installations for heating domestic hot water and pools. He graduated from UBC with a Masters in Electrical Engineering, and was a senior engineer for 6 years in the telecommunications industry before changing fields to renewable energy. He has successfully completed the CanSIA Solar Thermal Installer Examination, and the Canadian GeoExchange Coalition Installers’ and Residential Designers’ Courses, as well as courses in Photovoltaic installation and design.
- VREC is a Living Wage Employer April 1, 2019
- 24 Hours a Day of Solar Energy July 24, 2018
- Proposed Amendment to the Net Metering Program May 25, 2018
- Not Everyone is Paying More for Electricity in BC April 2, 2018
- Point Grey Home Takes Advantage of East and West Exposure January 12, 2018
- VREC Solar Looks Ahead to 2018 December 22, 2017
- Update on the Economics of Solar Energy in BC December 18, 2017