Many factors affect the complete price of an installed system. To provide an accurate quote we require that a site visit be performed to collect all the necessary information to evaluate the home’s potential and design and price the system. After a site visit we can either provide a free quote or estimate, or we also offer the service of performing an Assessment. The assessment report presents system performance and financial analysis for the potential project. An assessment costs start at $200. The assessment cost would be credited against the cost of installing your system if you choose VREC as your supplier and installer.
How much does it cost?
Clean Energy Generated
- 24 Hours a Day of Solar Energy July 24, 2018
- Proposed Amendment to the Net Metering Program May 25, 2018
- Not Everyone is Paying More for Electricity in BC April 2, 2018
- Point Grey Home Takes Advantage of East and West Exposure January 12, 2018
- VREC Solar Looks Ahead to 2018 December 22, 2017
- Update on the Economics of Solar Energy in BC December 18, 2017
- Homeowner in Richmond, BC Offsets 90% of Power with Solar Energy December 8, 2017